Tulip Garden, Original Mixed Media Art
These happy tulips are the perfect companion to your cottage or shabby chic decor, adding the beauty of flowers and a soft pop of sunshine for eternal springtime. Whether you prefer orange, pink or yellow flowers, at least one of these select few will draw your eye closer to the canvas.
To make flowers last, follow these care instructions:
1) Place them in a room where they can be nourished by your joy.
2) Hang them at eye level- about 60-63" (they come wired and ready to enjoy without a frame)
3) Pick a fresh original bouquet before someone else does.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS ARTTITLE: Tulip Garden
ARTIST: Miriam Schulman
SIZE: 11x14" on a cradled wood canvas board that is 3/4" thick.
- You have the choice between a matted print (11x14") or a larger unmatted print (13x19").
- Both of those print options are on archival paper ready for your choice of framing.
- You also have the option of a 16x20" or a 24x30" print on canvas that is ready to hang right out of the box.
COPYRIGHT words do not appear on actual art
SIGNED by the artist
** Details of fine art prints on paper
------> premium epson matte paper
------> printed using only the finest archival fade proof epson inks
------> ships within 2-3 business days.
------> Acetate sleeve
------> 11x14" prints ship with foam backing board