custom Wedding Keepsake Invitation MOUNTED on watercolor paper with watercolor flowers as a Creative Wedding Gift Idea or Keepsake
Personalized is best! If you are looking for a creative wedding gift idea, do what this couple did. They commissioned me to paint flowers around the perimeter of the invitation and will give the hand painted invitation back to the bride and groom to frame.
What better way to remember the romance of the wedding day. The new couple is starting their life and home together and needs art for their walls. Let them decorate a new home than with beautiful watercolors of the special wedding day!
This also could be ordered to decorate the wedding, or by the bride as a keepsake for herself. This also makes a great anniversary gift .
- This listing is for an invitation mounted on 8x10" watercolor paper so the artwork could extend beyond the invitation
- sometimes the invitation will be mounted on top of a 9x12" watercolor painting. The size of the paper and the construction will be at the discretion of the artist to best enhance the artwork.
- art will be done by hand by Miriam Schulman
- artwork may be mailed directly to the bride if desired
- artwork is completed within 10 days of receiving invitation -
WHAT HAPPY ART COLLECTORS HAVE TO SAY:
"Miriam was very easy to work with. She was enthusiastic about customizing my request for a wedding gift. She was quick. I highly recommend her!"
SHIPPING: All original art sent withing the US mailed via FAST priority mail shipping, a 2-3 day service.